Sales Professional (NOC 6411)
With an ever-growing and competitive market, companies are constantly in need of highly professional and motivated salespeople who can be successful in any type of environment.
The discerning Sales Professional understands that it is not so much what you do, but “how” you do it. Partnerships and relationships are established and maintained only when the Sales Professional provides exceptional customer value. Customers have fundamentally changed their expectations in recent years and desire to build a relationship with a Sales Professional who provides value, not just communicates it.
This program is designed to provide students with the fundamental skills, knowledge, and attitudes required for success in an entry-level position. It will appeal to those individuals who are charismatic, energetic, strong communicators, driven by results, and willing to put themselves on the front line.
This program provides students with:
- The knowledge and skills necessary to manage relationships and key accounts.
- An understanding of the sales profession and the environments in which they will be selling.
- The opportunity to explore the consultative selling approach and various selling processes in depth.
- Professional skills to develop sales proposals and deliver effective sales presentations.
- The ability to assess their potential clients and adjust their personality style to successfully build rapport with each client.
Graduates of this program will find opportunities in a variety of companies that produce or provide goods and/or services.
- Account Executive
- Sales Agent Broker
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Representative
- Export Sales Representative
- Hotel Services Sales Representative
- And More…