Marketing Coordinator (NOC 1123)
The Marketing Coordinator Diploma is designed to prepare students for entry-level marketing support positions relating to a variety of integrated marketing and communication activities. Its objective is to expose students to a broad range of marketing knowledge and processes, administration skills, and practical tools that will assist them in dealing with situations within a marketing related career.
The program will provide the skills to progress into manager-level careers, given the proper combination of skills, experience, personal attributes, and additional training.
This program provides students with:
- Leading-edge marketing skills and current course curriculum relevant to today’s businesses inCanada, and in some cases, internationally.
- An introduction to the most relevant aspects of marketing support and administration.
- Professional skills in high demand by employers. These skills include: teamwork, communication, customer service, leadership, research and problem solving.
- A solid knowledge of marketing practices and principles. It also develops the student’s ability to relate and apply this knowledge to the many facets of marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and graphics.
Students are required to take some elective courses from prescribed study areas.
This program provides the student with a range of marketing knowledge and skills, which prepare them for many aspects of marketing.
Graduates of this program are prepared for entry-level marketing support, and administrative positions in a variety of industries, specializing in those areas of greatest interest, experience, and ability.
Careers in marketing communications such as marketing, advertising, direct marketing, public relations, and market research are available to those students who possess the proper combination of marketing skills, experience, personal ability, and aptitude.
- Marketing & Events Coordinator
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Direct Marketing Coordinator
- And More…