Business Administration (NOC 1211)
The Business Administration Diploma is designed to prepare students for the demands of today’s fast-paced business environment. Its objective is to expose students to a vast array of business knowledge, management and administration skills, and practical tools that will assist them in dealing with situations within a business-related career.
Courses focus on professional skills required by today’s employers, including knowledge of how businesses utilize technology, e-commerce, business correspondence, office procedures, project management, and employment success strategies.
This program provides students with:
- A solid foundation in basic principles of a business environment, including current computer applications, marketing, accounting and business law.
- An introduction to the most relevant aspects of business management and administration.
- Professional skills in high demand by employers. These skills include: teamwork, communication, customer service, leadership, research and problem solving.
- A solid knowledge of business practices and principles. It also develops the student’s ability to relate and apply this knowledge to current social and economic conditions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and accounting.
Please note that the focus of this program is to train individuals for entry-level support and/or management trainee positions. It will also provide the skills to progress into management-level careers, given the proper combination of skills, experience, and personal attributes.
Graduates of this program are prepared for a variety of entry-level administrative and management trainee positions in a broad range of employment settings, specializing in those areas of interest, experience, and greatest ability
- Administrative Services Supervisor
- Data Entry Clerks Supervisor
- Office Supervisor
- Records Management Supervisor
- Receptionist Supervisor
- Assistant Accountant
- Financial Accounting Supervisor
- Bookkeeper Supervisor
- Production Clerks Supervisor
- Postal Clerk Supervisor
- Business Manager
- And More…