Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)
The Administrative Assistant Diploma program introduces students to office administration and its many facets in the business world.
This program provides students with:
- Necessary skills to compile, verify, record, and process forms and documents, such as applications, agreements, and letters, in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, and schedules
- Opportunityto learn today’s most popular office software applications
Skilled Administrative Assistants are in great demand by both large corporations and small independent businesses. All employers, in all industry sectors, require staff members that possess strong office and software related skills to perform the administrative functions.
Administrative Assistants may move into supervisory office positions as their careers progress.
- Administrative Assistant
- Appointment Secretary
- Executive Secretary (except Legal and Medical)
- Human Resources Secretary
- Office Administrative Assistant
- Personal/Private Secretary
- School Secretary
- Technical Secretary
- And More…