PC Support Specialist (NOC 2282)
This program prepares students to deal with the problems they may encounter when supporting Personal Computers in an office environment. It provides in-depth knowledge of both computer hardware and software, and prepares students to take the CompTIA A+ certification with IT Technician designation, Network+, and Server+ certification exams.
Students will have practical hands-on experience in trouble shooting computer problems and assembling a computer.
Successful students may choose to progress to advanced qualifications such as MCSA and MCSE, which are in high demand.
Students are required to take some elective courses from prescribed study areas.
Skilled PC Support Specialists are in high demand in today’s highly skilled environment. Virtually all organizations with multiple computers require the skills of PC Support Specialists, which can become invaluable members of a management team.
- Computer Help Desk Representative
- Computer Help Desk Supervisor
- Hardware Installation Technician
- Hardware Technical Support Analyst
- PC (Personal Computer) Support Analyst
- Software Installation Technician
- Software Technical Support Analyst
- Technical Support Analyst
- User Support Technician
- And More…