Network Administrator (NOC 2281)
This program provides students with the necessary skills and knowledge to plan, install, and provide routine control and manage exceptional situations in relation to quality communications network services in an information system.
This program provides students with:
- In-depth knowledge on evaluating communications hardware, software and transmission service alternatives against changing business requirements
- Ability to maintain links with network suppliers and monitor network performance
- Localizing and rectifying faults in networks and handling non-routine user/customer problems
- Providing expertise and practical assistance in delivering service that complies with statutory and other standards, as well as strategic and tactical plans.
Recent studies indicate that strong growth in IT jobs, especially for skilled Computer and Network Operators, are expected over the next few years.
- Hardware Installation Coordinator
- Local Area Network (LAN) Administrator
- Local Area Network (LAN) Technician
- Network Administrator
- Network Operator
- Network Support Technician
- Systems Administrator
- And More…