Customer Service & Information Clerk (NOC 6552)
This program provides students with opportunities to acquire and apply the knowledge of customer service and information skills to meet the demands of today’s business.
This program provides students with:
- Necessary skills to answer enquiries and provide information regarding an establishment’s goods, services, and policies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
Students are required to take some elective courses from prescribed study areas.
Career Options After Graduation:
- Complaint, Inquiries, or Information Clerk
- Courtesy Receptionist
- Customer Service Adviser
- Customer Service Representative
- Department Store Information Clerk
- Library Clerk
- Order and Payment Clerk
- Public Relations Clerk
- Telephone Enquiries Clerk
- And More..